Jobs at Webb
Since 1922, Webb has been nestled in the foothills of Claremont, California at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. Herit年龄 oaks and tall eucalyptus trees punctuate quiet canyons and pedestrian roadways crisscrossing the 150-acre campus. A patchwork of green spaces and expansive playing fields are edged in adobe and wood and stucco dormitories, classroom buildings, and 教师 homes. The campus is home to 400 students and some 100 教师 and staff.
And just beyond the entrance to our quiet campus lies the bustling metropolis of Los Angeles. Within an hour’s drive of Webb in any direction, and on any given weekend, Webb students can be found hunting for fossils in the California desert, heading out for a day of sun and surf in Huntington Beach, or spending time in Hollywood, Santa Monica or at one of the many museums and theaters located in downtown Los Angeles.
- Over $100,000 awarded annually for professional development and travel
- Eight endowed 教师 awards that recognize excellence in teaching
- Generous financial support for graduate study
- Financial assistance with professional memberships and dues
- Comprehensive mentoring program for new 教师
The Webb Schools are committed to fostering an inclusive school community characterized by openness, acceptance and empathy, where all members are valued, respected and supported. Our community is strengthened by the diverse views, 信仰, backgrounds and experiences of our students, 教师, staff and alumni.
Embracing diversity in all its many forms is essential to our mission: in particular, our call to provide an exemplary learning community that nurtures future leaders who will act with honor and moral cour年龄, and serve with a generous spirit.
Webb is committed to hiring a diverse 教师 and staff as part of this commitment. We partner with Nemnet Minority Recruiting, So CAL POCIS, AXIS and the Southern California Diversity Recruiting Fair as part of this commitment.
- 62 teaching 教师
- 83% hold advanced degrees, 24% hold doctorates
- 4 alumni 教师 members
- Aver年龄 over 7 years at Webb
- Aver年龄 over 15 years of teaching experience
- 6:1 student/teacher ratio
- Aver年龄 class size: 16
- 健康 Insurance — Webb pays 90% of HMO premiums for employees and employee families
- 生活 Insurance and Long Term Disability — 100% of premiums paid by Webb
- Worker’s Compensation
- Retirement Plan — Webb contributes 6-10% of employee’s base salary into a TIAA-CREF retirement plan upon eligibility. Employees may also contribute to a supplemental retirement plan at any time through salary reduction
- Flexible Spending Accounts for 健康 and Dependent Care
- Tuition remission for children of full time employees
- Laptop program for all teaching 教师
- On-campus housing may be available in one of 45 on-campus residences ranging in size from studios to four bedroom homes
- Voluntary participation in Dental and Vision plans, Legal Services and ID Theft Protection, Supplemental Term 生活, and other supplemental policies
- Financial assistance with relocation
The Webb Schools are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and do not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, color, national or ethnic origin, 宗教, 怀孕, 年龄, marital status, military or veteran status, medical condition, gender/identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.